We cross borders
What we do for you
We cover the entire CEMAC Region
We offer to our clients the overall service from after sea transport to custom clearance process to other landlocked countries like Chad and Central Africa Republic that depend on the Port of Douala and Kribi.
Depending on the needs of our clients shipment, we offer various types of vehicles, from trailers, trains, refrigerated trucks, platform trailers, dump trucks, etc.
Our inland transportation services according to your needs
- Full cargoes sent throughout Central African Region, especially Chad, Central African Republic and Cameroon, we have our offices
- Groupage and fragmented cargoes transportation
- Express service with light vehicles depending on the cargo size and needs of our clients. Our services included both holidays and weekends.
What we do for you
Customs clearing agency
We have a professional customs brokerage department that is recognized by all the authorities involved in customs clearance. Our customs department provides you with a professional and comprehensive service. They have expertise in providing all customs and tax solutions for your import and export activities.
Our expert team follow-up special inspections by the customs officials such as filling of paperwork for customs, physical inspections, imaging inspections, etc. Customs Clearance Documentation Services.
Customs Clearance Documentation Services
- Shipment examination, Sending and Receiving Goods
- Registration with the customs for project clearance
- Custom clearance of merchandise at the port of entry
- Port handling and warehousing arrangements on client’s requirement
- Provide suggestions or recommendations to our clients on purchase order documentation, packing, invoice and contracts to make the documentation compatible with the Cameroonian or CEMAC customs appropriate customs classification for easy clearance
- Recommendations or solutions for effective packing for safety and handling.
We stay professional and pragmatic and find the best solutions for our clients.
We value your business with us and are always available and happy to serve you 24 hours a day, 7 hours a week. We regard our clients as partners and always make sure we meet their expectations by respecting timeline schedules
Our Strength resides in our expertise, Track Record, highly motivated and Trained Staff and most importantly the deep knowledge of the business environment.
We offer complete logistics solutions to our clients, including integrated ocean, land and air transportation, warehousing and rental services and integrated supply chain management.
Cutting costs doesn’t mean we reduce our service quality. At Trends Logistic, we cut cost and improve customer satisfaction.
We value your business with us and are always available and happy to serve you 24 hours a day, 7 hours a week. We regard our clients as partners and always make sure we meet their expectations by respecting timeline schedules.